Tuesday 6 December 2011

[My Opinion] SNSD best singers...

Urm.. I have nothing to do now.. So, this is just my opinion.

Good voice

1. Tiffany
    Yes, she has the best voice in SNSD. Everyone said that Taeyeon should be in the first place. Taeyeon is the lead singer but it doesn't mean that she has a good voice than others. And again, everyone said that Tiffany's technique isn't good to be compared with Taeyeon's. Yeah, that's the problem! But, can you imagine... Tiffany learn more about the singing technique... I'm quite sure, with her great voice and technique, she can beat the rest.. Well, everyone can have a great technique in singing by learning it. But, can anyone learn on how to have a great voice?

2. Taeyeon
    She has a good technique. Yes.. everyone know that. She learned the technique. But, in the terms of good voice, can she learn on how to have a good voice? I'm not saying that her voice is not good. She is but not as good as Tiffany.

3. Seohyun
    I don't know who is the 3rd vocalist in SNSD.. Tiffany or Seohyun??
    Seohyun has a soft voice and I like it. But, I think that kind of voice is just normal for a few female singers.

4. Sunny
   
5. Jessica
    She has a good technique but her voice is not my cup of tea.

Good Technique

1. Jessica
    Why not Taeyeon? Urm.. Jessica can hit high notes better than Taeyeon I guess.

2. Taeyeon
     She's good but she can't hit high notes. Her voice is not as strong as Jessica's. She tends to have a soft voice and high notes songs doesn't suits her. Yeah.. yeah.. Everyone said she can hit high notes. Physically, yes.. she hits the high notes. But if you listen carefully.. she can't reach it.
I have the proof.. Taeyeon and Tiffany singing Kelly Clarkson's Because of You and A Moment Like This.. Got it? Tiffany's voice sounds cracking when she sang the line " I lost my way.. but it's not too long before you point it out.."... But Tiffany can reach high notes.. How about Taeyeon?.. She can't... just listen to the songs and you'll know it.
I'm sorry if I'm being rude but that's the fact... Everyone has their own opinion

3. Tiffany
    She can hit high notes better than Taeyeon but why she's on the third place? In the terms of technique (control).. overall, Taeyeon is better than Tiffany... About the high notes, Tiffany's better.. Urm and live.. Taeyeon is better..

4. Seohyun
    
5. Sunny

Live

1. Taeyeon
2. Jessica
3. Seohyun
4. Tiffany
5. Sunny

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment