Tuesday 22 November 2011

Title

When I started to write any post in this blog, the biggest problem is the title. I don't know what is the suitable title and I hate that situation. Hahaha... But, I do not take it as a serious problem. It's just that I'm not very creative to create a catchy title. What is so important about the title? I think, title is very important. For example, novel or news. To attract people to buy those novels, the title is very important. That is the first thing that we'll look. Me too.. Sometimes, I don't read the synopsis and I just buy it.

The connection is so slow now. Aishh... What else? Urm.. Oh yeah.. I'm a bit happy actually. Mak aku bagi greenlight untuk aku keluar dengan kengkawan aku. Yes! But, x boleh la seronok sangat. Mak aku selalu cakap macam tu kat aku. Dan sebab tu la aku x tunjuk perasaan happy aku. Hahaha... Certain things, aku memang x suka tunjuk perasaan. Samada sedih or happy, my expression is just the same. I just smile or play lagu kat handphone aku kuat2 kalau aku x happy. But, benda2 sedih jarang berlaku la kat diri aku because I take things easily.

A friend of mine, Fyna, she asked me, what will I do if someone hurt my feelings. I don't have the answer. It depends on the situation. Aku x sedar pun apa yang aku buat. One word that I can say is professional. Be professional when you faced with the problems. That's all. Lari dari masalah bukan aku dan aku x suka orang yang macam tu. One more thing, be mature. Not only your age, but also the way of thinking. I'm trying to be a person that have mature thinking. Hahaha... wish me good luck, okay!

I think that's all... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment