Monday 21 November 2011

My motto

1. Always do your best in everything.
     Because if you fail, there's nothing to regret.
 

2. Effort does not betray you.
    If it ever did, that means I didn't put in enough effort. If I did my very best but I still fail, I accept the        fate. I do believe that everything happens for reasons.

3. We can't have everything and be happy.
    That's for sure. Everyone have their own advantages and weaknesses.

4. Ignore others.
    If we keep on doing what people told us, we will not have changes is ourselves. Just do what you think is  the best for you and ignore them.



5. Think before you act.
     Think wisely about the decision that you want to make. Control your emotion.

6. Don't easily believe people although she/he is your friend.

7. Experience is the best teacher.
    Yesterday was a history. Don't ever think about the past. Always think about your future and learn from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment