Sunday 20 November 2011

Ignore Them..

I was happy yesterday. But at the same time, I felt so bad. Come on ainun, you should be happy because yesterday was your meaningful day with all your friends. I can't deny my feelings. They are talking bad about me. But, what do I care? I have my own life and I don't need them to say that to me. I only have my friends (gang), my best friend, parents,  younger sister and younger brother. Others are just nothing and I can just ignore their words. Yes, that's me! I'm not a genius or clever person, but I'm also not a fool person. I can wisely think about those bad words that they kept saying.

I hope, next year, I wouldn't be here anymore. I wanna go far from here. Hahaha... But what if I have to be here again next year? I can do nothing. I'm not a weak person. Insyaa Allah, I can. Yes, of course I can! Just smile and ignore them. :) It's simple! Sekolah Menengah Sains.. <--- This is what I hope for.

I hope my father will stop this war. He doesn't want to talk to me because of that matter. Me? I'm just like this. Actually, I'm a kind of a person who do not care about others. Sounds like I'm a cruel person, right? But no.. Sometimes it work. You don't have to think about those unimportant thing. Because it's not my fault. I love my father. Ayah, I love you so much.

Mak, bersabarlah.
Ainun sayang sangat kat mak. >>> " Mom, I love you so much"
Till the end of my life. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment