Wednesday 23 November 2011

Best K-drama ever

Hey... Now, ade banyak orang kat dalam rumah aku. Tengok adik lelaki aku yang bru lepas melakukan perkara yang perlu dilakukan oleh orang lelaki. Hahaha... Must I say what it is? I don't want!

You know what? I'm very bored now. It shows 11:26 am and I'm waiting for half an hour more. For what? Fullhouse... Is it interesting? A bit, yeah.. a bit.

The best k-drama that I've ever watched was You're Beautiful @ Minamishineyo. There are a few parts that was a bit sad. Jeremy... He is the most happy-go-lucky and funny person. But at the same time, he managed to make our tears fall. But really, Jeremy is a strong man. Although he is sad because Go Mi Nam rejected him, life must go on.  Yonghwa.. I don't remember his name in YAB. The most saddest part is when Go Mi Nam didn't realised all his kindness and he just continue doing it because he loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment